San Antonio Escorts

Big BT Cuti Curv % RAL Assets NoWastd - 22

Created: Wednesday, October 12th, 2016 in San Antonio Escorts • PostID 7197805
BLU thick , curvy stallion , redone sweet ,upscale See why 98% COME BACK. And the other 2% don't fit the mold. I Am A REAL GROWN Woman, INDEPENDENT as well & dont like to waste time. I'll leave you Home Happy, & You'll be glad as hell you Came! I AM the TRUTH!
N Need for Police or law Enforcement. Not that Serious.NO IM NOT AFFILIATED.
PLEASE BE Clean, Discrete, Respectful, Drama Free. 1000% REAL w/REAL ASSets
QR Code

Phone 469-993-8011

Areacode 469

SubCategories Independent
Problems Report Spam
TAP HERE to view photos!
Arrangement Finders
Arrangement Finders