714-365-1265

Colorado Springs Escorts

90% of my Clients come back for more the other 10% Died in bed!!! *INCALL & OUTCALL - 24

Created: Thursday, August 25th, 2016 in Colorado Springs Escorts • PostID 7023859
HI BABY,

WANNA PLAY??

MY NAME IS TAYLOR JANE, I'M HERE VISITING AND WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE ULTIMATE PARTY WITH A NICE GUY.

I LOVE MY JOB AND I PROMISE YOU WILL TO! ALL MY PHOTOS ARE REAL AND RECENT!!

INCALL AND OUTCALL
FIVE STAR SERVICE- NO DRAMA NON-RUSHED SESSIONS
**I AM INDEPENDENT- NO DRIVER NO FAKE PICTURES.

SERIOUS FELLAS CALL ME NOW 714-365-1265 **TAYLOR JANE**
(ITS ME OR ITS FREE))) ASK ABOUT THE 2 GIRL EXPERIENCE
QR Code

Phone 714-365-1265

Areacode 714

SubCategories Independent
Problems Report Spam
TAP HERE to view photos!
Arrangement Finders
?
Arrangement Finders
?